- Housing made of PPs, injection moulded
- Condensate protection as circumferential drip edge and labyrinth seal
- EX design additionally with grease barrier (refillable from the outside) and lip seal
- Splinter protection around the housing spiral
- Condensate outlet at lowest point of housing
- High-performance PPs impeller, injection moulded
- Galvanized steel frame
- Direct driven via IEC standard motor
- Connection diameter from 125 to 250 mm
- Air volumes from 50 to 3,500 m³/h
- Total differential pressures from 1,760 to 30 Pa
- also available in white
Radial Fan for conveyance of aggressive, optionally explosive air, vapours and mist with a content of dust less than 5 mg/m³ and a temperature of -5 to +40°C. Maximal allowable environmental temperature of +40°C.
Housing made from PPs injection moulded with integrated maintenance-free seal-system, consisting of a labyrinth seal with externally refillable grease-barrier, for ex-version additionally with lip-seal.
Splinter protection around the housing coil.
Condensate runoff support at the lowest point of the housing. Secure sealing between the single components to ensure leakage-free
High-performance impeller with backward bend blades made from PPs injection moulded with rear blade rows for a guaranteed negative pressure on the axle lead-through in service.
Base frame made of galvanised steel with front housing support for increased stability and precise justification of the inlet nozzle and impeller.
Direct drive by an IEC-34 three-phase motor with heat resistant connection parts on the housing and impeller to avoid deformation due to a technical breakdown.