Radial fans / Small radial fans in injected design. Funken, the radial fan manufacturer, supplies fans manufactured of PPs according to your requests.
Small radial fan
- Connection diameter from 75 to 110 ml
- Air volumes from 22 to 735 m3/h
- Total differential pressures from 530 to 40 Pa
Small radial fan type FRv for transporting corrosive and explosive gases, vapours and mists with a dust content of < 5 mg/m³ and a maximum temperature of 40°C.
Radial fans with a PPs housing in injected design with integrated maintenance-free sealing system consisting of a labyrinth seal. For Ex design, additionally with grease barrier and lip seal VDMA 24 169 and RL94/9/EC (ATEX) compliant.
Drum runner of PPs, in injected design with back vanes for guaranteed negative pressure at the shaft lead-through in operation.
ATEX-compliant direct drive via IC-34 standard motor with temperature-resistant attachment parts at housing and impeller to avoid deformations of the mounting position also in case of failure.
The small radial fans are available in two designs:
Radial fan - Design C:
- with plastic console and vibration dampers
- Housing in 8 x 45° adjustable
Radial fan - Design F:
- with plastic flange
- with seal and vibration dampers
- housing can be rotated by 360°